Audio Activation (Level 3 Program)
Take your ear responsiveness to the next level by moving on to these advanced albums after listening to the Building Ear Brain Connections program for at least 300 hours.
When the ear has been damaged, sound impulses do not reaching the brain correctly. This sensory deprivation can lead to further degradation of our experience of hearing.
Recent research has shown that high frequency sounds cause the stirrup muscle to move in a different way, introducing a new type of stimulation to the auditory pathways in the brain. The Audio Activation program is designed to re-activate both the ear itself and the audio-neural connections. It is helpful for:
- enhancing high frequency perceptions
- improving vestibular system function and balance
- stubborn hearing loss or tinnitus following industrial noise exposure.
The Audio Activation program includes:
- 4 albums of filtered listening program pre-loaded onto a digital player *
- Listening Guide
- Optional headphones
* Model may vary depending on availability.
Shipping & Local Collection
Sound Therapy programs and players come with a 12 month warranty and are usually shipped from Sound Therapy Perth within 2-3 weeks of an order being placed. Once your program has been dispatched, shipping times are typically:
- Express Post (within Australia): 2-3 days
- Regular Post (within Australia): 7 days
- DHL (outside Australia): 7 days
All parcels are sent with tracking; we will let you know what the tracking number is as soon as we are notified of it.
Please note that we do not carry programs on the shelf in our clinic; they need to be pre-ordered and put together. If you live locally and would like to come in and purchase a program, you can order them online and select "Local pick up" to avoid paying for postage. We will let you know when your program is ready for collection.
Listeners outside Australia please note:
- Customers outside Australia are not charged the 10% Goods & Services Tax, which will be adjusted at checkout when your country is selected. You may be charged import duty by your local customs authority. UK customers please note that as we are not located in Europe, we do not collect the import VAT - you will be invoiced by HM Revenue & Customs, which could cost around £80 - £100.
- Programs cannot be sent via Airmail (Australia Post) as the digital player contains a lithium battery which is classed as "Dangerous Goods". It must be sent by a courier and attracts a "dangerous goods" surcharge. Shipping typically costs between AU$80 - $130 depending on destination, which is the lowest price we have been able to find.
This Sound Therapy Level 3 program introduces new techniques not previously used in Sound Therapy recording.
- The albums specifically target parts of the auditory system that require greater stimulation.
- Certain selections are reinforced with a dual filtering process. A gently filtered passage is overlaid with a very stimulating and highly filtered track. This results in the ear being opened and the relevant brain centres being stimulated simultaneously.
The player is preloaded with four 80-90 minute music albums.
Album 1: Awaken the Ear
- Haydn Trios
- Beethoven Trios
- Boccherini Guitar Concerto
- Bach Suite
- Mozart Piano Sonata
When the ear has been damaged by noise or other factors, there is limited response in its structures and nerve system to some sounds. This album is geared to gaining auditory attention so that parts of the auditory system that have been in effect “sleeping” may be prompted to respond and take notice.
Album 2: Ear Brain Tango
- Haydn Symphony
- Mozart Quartet
- Mozart Piano concertos
Hearing is essentially a dance of give and take between the ear and brain. This is played out in this very active music which will get the cilia "dancing" and sending rapid signals back and forth to various neural centres. Resonant harmonies are used to inspire greater activity in the auditory cortex.
Album 3: Earobics
- Haydn Divertimentos
- Telemann Flute and Harpsichord Sonatas
- Mozart Quintet, Adagio and Fugue
The auditory system becomes weakened through years of abuse or misuse. The absence of high frequency sounds is like malnutrition, for this is the food of the nervous system. "Earobics" is a concentrated ear work-out, training the ear muscles with ever more challenging frequencies.
Album 4: Audio-neural Activator with Full Spectrum
- Mendelssohn Concerto for Piano and Strings
- Mozart Flute Quartets
A new advance in Sound Therapy was introduced by Patricia Joudry where certain selections are reinforced with a dual filtering process. On this album a gently filtered passage is overlaid with a very stimulating and highly filtered track to engage the activation of numerous neuronal pathways.