Building Ear Brain Connections (Level 2)
Add a new element to your listening program by moving on to these advanced albums, recorded at a higher frequency level, after listening to a Level 1 program for at least 300 hours.
The Sound Therapy Level 2 programs use newly developed recording techniques which are more subtle and yet more effective, which gently stretch and enhance your ear function.
Each album addresses a different aspect of hearing, working both on the ear itself and the auditory brain pathways.
The Building Ear Brain Connections program includes:
- 4 albums of filtered listening program pre-loaded onto a digital player *
- Listening Guide
- Optional headphones
* Model may vary depending on availability.
- Some time ago I said I hadn’t benefited much from sound therapy yet, blaming my age and the stubborn resistance of blocked Eustachian tubes over many years. But now that I have listened to Level 2 for almost three months I have found that I have very little tinnitus, my hearing without hearing aids has improved, and my hearing aids give a clearer sound, not muddy or harsh, as they did at first. I can play the piano using hearing aids or using headphones (it’s a good quality digital piano), and can enjoy it both ways. I can also attend live concerts with much less discomfort than previously. So I have ordered Level 3 and look forward to further improvements. I like the fact that I can trust the music to be good quality and the right level of stimulation.
- Doris Rowland
25 January 2013
- I have been using sound therapy already 3 years I am at level two with the mini mx 1 and it has done miracles my tinnitus is practically gone I only hear it when im stressed or very fatigued. I sleep better, my concentration level in school has increased. I am planning to get the mini mx 2 for the level 3 continuation by 2013, this is the best investment I have put my money into.
1 September 2012
Shipping & Local Collection
Sound Therapy programs and players come with a 12 month warranty and are usually shipped from Sound Therapy Perth within 2-3 weeks of an order being placed. Once your program has been dispatched, shipping times are typically:
- Express Post (within Australia): 2-3 days
- Regular Post (within Australia): 7 days
- DHL (outside Australia): 7 days
All parcels are sent with tracking; we will let you know what the tracking number is as soon as we are notified of it.
Please note that we do not carry programs on the shelf in our clinic; they need to be pre-ordered and put together. If you live locally and would like to come in and purchase a program, you can order them online and select "Local pick up" to avoid paying for postage. We will let you know when your program is ready for collection.
Listeners outside Australia please note:
- Customers outside Australia are not charged the 10% Goods & Services Tax, which will be adjusted at checkout when your country is selected. You may be charged import duty by your local customs authority. UK customers please note that as we are not located in Europe, we do not collect the import VAT - you will be invoiced by HM Revenue & Customs, which could cost around £80 - £100.
- Programs cannot be sent via Airmail (Australia Post) as the digital player contains a lithium battery which is classed as "Dangerous Goods". It must be sent by a courier and attracts a "dangerous goods" surcharge. Shipping typically costs between AU$80 - $130 depending on destination, which is the lowest price we have been able to find.
The player is preloaded with three 90 minute music albums and a 60 minute visualisation to reduce stress, anxiety or tinnitus.
Album 1: Calming the Ear (90 minutes)
- Dowland English Lute
- Byrd English Lute
- Bodin de Boismortier Sonatas for Bassoon & Continuo
"Calming the Ear" contains frequencies that are soothing and will gently massage the ear while encouraging more responsiveness in a particular frequency range. This album can be used repeatedly to help habituate and prepare the ear for more advanced albums. Particularly good for those with tinnitus or hyperacusis.
Album 2: Opening the Ear (90 minutes)
- Beethoven Chamber Music for Flute
- Mozart Divertimento & Serenade
"Opening the Ear" gradually introduces wider tonal fluctuations, giving the ear muscles a gentle workout, while simultaneously enticing the perception, through the auditory cortex, to stretch and open to higher frequencies. When the middle ear opens and becomes receptive to the higher frequencies, these frequencies can then stimulate the inner ear and begin to activate the auditory neural pathways.
Album 3: Listening Clarity (90 minutes)
- Mozart Clarinet Concerto
- Mozart Flute & Harp Concerto
- Mozart Quartets for Flute and Strings
- Dupuy Quintet for Bassoon and Strings
"Listening Clarity" draws your attention with beautiful melodies gently increasing the range of perception of tones and frequencies. It provides the type of stimulation that may assist you to hear more clearly in difficult situations and background noise.
Album 4: Visualisation to Reduce Stress, Anxiety or Tinnitus (60 minutes)
- Visualisation read by Rafaele Joudry
- Gluck: Orphee et Eurydice Boccherini Guitar Quintet
- Boccherini and Bream Introduction and Fandango
- Haydn Guitar Quartet
- Vivaldi Concerto Excerpts
- Bach Concerto, largo
A 15 minute visualization followed by calming Sound Therapy music, this album is an important part of auditory healing. It can be used daily if you are suffering from tinnitus, stress or anxiety. It is also beneficial as a general relaxation for anyone, to enhance your receptivity to Sound Therapy and enable the building of new and beneficial ear-brain connections.