Classic Twin Speaker iPillow
- Virtually undetectable stereo twin inbuilt speakers
- Quality headphone sound with the comfort of a pillow
- Connects to any audio device with a headphone jack
- 100% Cotton pillow cover
- 100% Polyester filling (plus speaker unit)
- Fits standard Australian pillow case
- Frequency response 100 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Protected against dust mites, bacteria, mould and mildew
This innovative pillow with inbuilt speakers allows you to listen to high quality sound comfortably in bed. It's an excellent choice for using Sound Therapy with young children.
iPillow is a patented inbuilt speaker system that is unique. It combines a high quality sound within the comfort of a pillow and is virtually impossible to feel.
The iPillow can be connected to all types of electronic devices that have a headphone connection, including the Sound Therapy Mini MX2 player. No more uncomfortable headphones or ear buds in bed that fall out.
The iPillow is treated with Nature Plus to protect against dust mites, bacteria, mould and mildew.
Should you wish to use the iPillow for Sound Therapy, you should still do
most of your listening through regular headphones (if old enough to use headphones).
The iPillow has not been endorsed by Sound Therapy International.
Within Australia: Please choose the "iPillow - registered post" postage option at checkout. iPillows usually ship within 2 business days. Registered post tends to take a full week for delivery, even in Perth.
Or to save on postage, pick up from Canning Vale, Perth - please contact Simone to arrange a collection time.